Attorneys in Arizona and California
Willing to Take a Case Up the Courthouse Steps
Civil Litigation ◊ Estate Planning and Probate Litigation ◊ Bad Faith Disputes
At Langley Law Firm, P.C., in Scottsdale, Arizona, we offer more than 40 combined years of experience to plaintiffs and defendants throughout Arizona and California. Before opening our practice in Arizona, we handled civil litigation and estate planning matters for clients in Northern California. The partners have extensive trial experience in California and Arizona, having collectively handled more than 100 civil jury trials to verdicts. We have also participated in hundreds of civil mediation and arbitration proceedings. For a free initial consultation, contact us online or call us at 866-967-6236.
Our practice focuses on:
- Civil litigation. We represent plaintiffs and defendants in civil actions, including lawsuits involving personal injury claims resulting from serious accidents or wrongful death, allegations of nursing home neglect or abuse, and medical malpractice claims involving negligent surgery, failure to diagnose and failure to properly treat. We take a collaborative approach among our partners, associates and paralegals, working in conjunction with experts and other professionals to build strong cases, protect your interests and prevail on your behalf.
- Estate planning, probate and associated litigation. We work closely with individuals and families, helping you understand the options available to plan for the orderly distribution of your assets, charitable gifts and the care of your minor children upon death. We will also prepare the instruments necessary to implement your estate plans, including wills, trusts, charitable foundations and powers of attorney. We represent executors, trustees, administrators, personal representatives, heirs and beneficiaries in disputes arising during the probate process, including will contests and allegations of undue influence.
- Burn injury cases. Our lawyers handle burn injury claims for plaintiffs or defendants, including cases involving home, work or industrial fires, explosions, chemical fires, gas station accidents, and flammable clothing or other substances.
- Insurance disputes. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants in legal actions involving claims under insurance policies, including lawsuits involving allegations of fraud, breach of contract or bad faith denials.
- Skin cancer litigation. We represent individuals who have undergone unnecessary medical treatment or now have metastatic melanoma because a dermatologist, oncologist or other medical professional failed to properly diagnose melanoma. We also represent cancer patients who have been negligently treated by healthcare facilities or practitioners, causing unnecessary further injuries.
- Wrongful death actions
- Business & commercial litigation
We are a small, family-oriented boutique AV rated law firm that takes a team approach to the practice of law to provide aggressive representation for our clients. We will fight for you with passion and compassion, dedicating ourselves to achieving positive results.
For a free initial consultation, contact us online or call us at 866-967-6236. Our office is conveniently located just off Loop 101 in Scottsdale.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.