Civil Litigation Attorneys in Phoenix, Arizona
Experienced Trial Lawyers
Whether you are seeking to recover damages in a civil action or have been named as a defendant, you want an attorney with experience; one who understands the laws, procedures and strategies involved in civil litigation. At Langley Law Firm, P.C., we represent plaintiffs and defendants throughout Arizona and California in civil litigation, handling claims involving intellectual property, personal injury, claims of elder abuse, wrongful death, burn injuries, probate disputes, insurance claims, medical malpractice involving cancer treatment or failure to diagnose skin cancer
Our lawyers have considerable trial experience and have collectively taken over 100 jury trials to verdict. We have also been involved in hundreds of arbitration and mediation proceedings. The firm is AV-rated,* which is the highest rating under Martindale-Hubbell's Peer Review Rating System. Contact our office online or call us to arrange a free initial consultation.
Our Civil Litigation Practice
We aggressively represent plaintiffs or defendants in civil litigation, taking a results-oriented approach throughout your case. We handle a broad range of civil actions, including litigation involving:
- Intellectual property. We have a comprehensive understanding of the complex laws governing copyrights and trademarks and represent intellectual property owners and others in cases involving allegations of infringement or improper use.
- Personal injury. We handle a broad range of personal injury lawsuits, including cases involving car accidents, property injuries, product liability and accidental or wrongful death claims. We litigate claims involving serious and catastrophic injuries, such as traumatic brain injury (TBI), paralysis, amputation, and spinal cord trauma.
- Elder abuse and nursing home neglect. Our attorneys represent plaintiffs or defendants in cases involving allegations of elder abuse stemming from claimed decubitus ulcers, bed or pressure sores, failure to monitor or provide care, and failure to provide treatment.
- Failure to diagnose skin cancer. We passionately represent patients and families of patients who have suffered damage and death as a result of a medical professional's failure to correctly diagnose melanoma.
- Mistreatment of plastic surgery patients. We work closely with cancer medical experts in determining whether a cancer patient has been negligently diagnosed or treated with inappropriate medical modalities.
Failure to report child abuse. We zealously represent children who have suffered on-going emotional and physical injuries as a result of their school personnel's failure to report suspected child abuse as mandated by Arizona law.
We are a small, family-oriented boutique law firm with a commitment to professionalism and high quality legal representation. We take a collaborative approach in every case we handle, with our partners, associates and paralegals all working together to help get the results you seek. We also employ a network of experts and other professionals to help us gather evidence and build a compelling case to protect your interests.
Contact Our Office
To set up a complimentary consultation, contact our office online or call us at 866-967-6236. Our office is located just off Loop 101 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.